Friday, April 06, 2007

Now The Game Is OVER

At this point of time for me, my whole MBA application process is over. I got in NYU and UCLA, got dinged by Columbia, MIT and Stanford. 2-3. I think that result pretty much tells what kind of person I am, and what kind of schools I fit. I'm still trying to do something different, and I swear to god, no matter how tempting the wall street job looks, I won't do Finance!

So far, I'm 90% sure about going to NYU. Mainly because of the opportunities to be closer to big Fashion/Retail companies. I have begun to dream of sneaking into a Fashion show during Fashion Week... :P The other 10% of me is still in love with the Californian weather and beach. These days, I've been asking myself whether I chose NYU becoz of him, but my answer is the city is a lot more attractive than this guy. Now I'm really looking forward to the new life I'm gonna start in the big apple!

3 comments:

asiangal said...

Congratulations on your decision! =)

-tvu said...

NY will never have the weather that Southern California have. hehe... Congrats with NYU.

Clear Admit said...

Hi Katrina! As you may have seen in our blog earlier today, your blog has been nominated for Clear Admit's annual Best of Blogging Awards. You can find more information about the contest and a complete list of the nominees at http://blog.clearadmit.com/2007/04/best-of-blogging-nominees-2007/.

Input from the nominees is a key part of establishing the final ranking, so we'd love to have you participate. If you're interested in voting, simply email us at bestofblogging@clearadmit.com to receive a ballot.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
the Clear Admit team