Thursday, August 24, 2006

So... what's next?

Throughout the week, I've been trying hard to figure out: what's next? As far as I can tell, finishing GMAT is just a tiny little part comparing to the whole application process, and honestly, i'm a little overwhelmed... So last night, I spent almost an hour trying to fit the tasks into the calendar, and here's what I've come to:

Sep 09 Stanford Essay Draft 1, Recommenders notified
Sep 14 MBA tour SH
Sep 15 TOEFL iBT
Sep 23 Anderson Essay Draft 1
Sep 26-Oct 7 Sydney (don't know if i can get anythings done on the road...)
Oct 20 Recommendation Ready
Oct 23 Stanford, Anderson Final
Oct 25 Stanford, Anderson Deadline
Oct 30 MIT Essay Draft 1
Nov 11 Stern, Rotman Draft 1
Nov 25 Stern Final
Dec 1 Stern Deadline
Dec 25 MIT, Rotman Final

There's been some change for the application rounds, I'll apply Stanford, Anderson, Stern in R1 and Sloan, Rotman in R2. According to the timeline, I should finish all the application before Christmas (wish i could have a relaxing Xmas without having to think about application~).

1 comment:

Juggler said...

Congrats on the GMAT! That is a pretty cool schedule. It will do you good to stick to it...