Thursday, August 10, 2006

One last week before D test!

I don't know what I was thinking when I booked the test at Aug 18… Although that's a lucky day in chinese sense... But when a lot of applicants have begun their essay already, I'm still struggling over the test? That's not a good thing... And the worst thing is I have to torture myself by working and studying simultaneously for some extra weeks… :-S

But anyway, the most important thing is I am ready for the test, and ready to achieve my 750 target. I have applied annual leave for next week, so I can take a good rest and adjust myself to the best. And I need some quiet time to work on AWA… I used to suck on English writing, proved by a 4 from TOEFL writing. But then last year I scored 8 out of 9 from the IELTS writing. Now I'm confused and have no idea where my writing level is. So next week, I'm going to spend some time to read some AWA samples, work out a template for argument analysis, and skim thru the topics as much as I can.

Last but not least, I'll try to sleep as much as I can… gosh I so miss sleeping :-P

2 comments:

atypical HBS said...

good luck on the test

Katrina said...

Thanx~~