Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Stern Admission & Anderson Invitation

Received my Admission via Email last night, just before I got totally beaten up by jetlag! Nothing beats the first admission~ ^_^

And this morning, I received Anderson's alumni interview invitation. They say good things come in three, wondering what the third thing might be... Anyway, it's great to have an admission on hand, and knowing that I'll be able to study somewhere in Fall. Besides, Stern is definitely not just somewhere. Judged from what I saw from my visit, I have a lot of reasons to love the friendly and vibrant community. Though NYC is dirtier and more crowded than I thought, it still has its charm. If I get admitted by UCLA also, I would have a tough choice to make... But it's already lucky for me to have that chance to choose, isn't it?

Next step, I'm going to call my boss and tell him I won't be working here for long... Hope he can take it well...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! =)

the being said...

hey, congrats! I am waiting on my Stern decision too :)

-tvu said...

Congrats on Stern and good luck for Anderson. UCLA is a nice campus, but the city of LA is traffic jam of cars, but at least we have better weather and the beaches.

ipoel said...

hey congrats!!! yaiii..

Inblue said...

wow ! congratulations !

Mocha said...

Congrats!!! Good luck with the interview!

Iday said...

Congrats on Stern and good luck for the UCLA interview :)

rungee582 said...

yay! Congrats!

Bancaku said...

Congrats!!