Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Planning a US Trip & NYU interview

Got through my visa interview yesterday. It went very well and I got my visa in just 5 min. I waited for two hours before the interview tho... Now I'm planning a trip to US from Feb 23 to Mar 11, which is after the Chinese New Year. I plan to visit Bay area, New York and maybe Chicago.

What's even better is I received NYU's interview invite today. Will try to schedule an on-campus interview and sit in a class. I'll also visit Stanford and Columbia, will wait and see if they'll give me interview invite before my trip. This is exciting, finally get the chance to see these great schools and sit in MBA classes. Plus, I get to meet my boyfriend and a lot of other friends. Really looking forward to it~

6 comments:

asiangal said...

Have a good visit in the US! And best of luck with the interview invites. =)

Inblue said...

Have fun in the Bay area and Chi and NYC. Nedless to say on your new year with your boyfriend :)

ipoel said...

Hey Katrina!! COngrats on NYU interview invite! Good luck.. as always I'd remind ppl to check accepted.com or those similar webs to prepare yourself :) I'm actually goin g back to Asia for CNY :) Did I tell u my brother was in Shanghai for a year to learn Chinese? I was supposed to join him but MBA happens

Iday said...

Bon voyage and all the best for the Stern interview :)

Katrina said...

Thanks a lot guys!

Hey, ipoel, I think you should definitely come visit Shanghai sometime. I'd be glad to show u around ;)

The One said...

Congratulations and welcome to the US!

I don't know when you will be in NYC, but its freezing here right now.