Thursday, May 24, 2007

What's Been Keeping Me Busy

Thanks guys for all the compliments on my photos! Really the best thing a photographer can have is people say you take great photos^_^ So now I'm gonna reveal a little more about what I've been working on these days -- Photoshop.



I PSed this photo I took on SF street using the techniques in this tutorial by Chuck Anderson, the guy behind No Pattern. I've always been a big fan of him, so it's really cool to learn his tricks.
The original photo here

What do you guys think? Love it or hate it?

2 comments:

ipoel said...

i like that picture.. better than the original :)

BTW.. when re u coming to LA.. my friend is in fashion design school and interning at Vince so I'm getting stuff from Vince at crazy discounts!! :) ( you're into fashion right?)

Katrina said...

I'm thinking of around Aug 20th, but haven't booked the flight yet... Yes, I'm interested in fashion! especially internal sales^_^