Thursday, May 17, 2007

Beautiful B-school Photo Contest Winner!

I might not be the best of blogger, but I do shoot beautiful B-school photos, haha~ I uploaded the photos I took at Stanford to Accepted.com, and guess what, I won the first prize! Seems the result has been out for a while but I only got the news when I checked my email today. Almost missed my $200 amazon coupons, oops... This is the first time I ever get rewarded with money for the photos I take. Now I can tell my mom, maybe I can make a living just taking pictures^_^

6 comments:

ipoel said...

omigod congratsss!!! which camera did u use.. okay wait i wont know nvm.. my dad's hobby is photography as well so i kinda.. know stuff.. i'm planning to learn photography from him this summer

congrats on the cool photo!!

the being said...

CONGRATS!!! thats a cool pic :)

Katrina said...

I use Canon 350D aka Digital Rebel XT, with 3 lenses, Canon 18-55mm, Tamron 28-75mm f1.8 and Canon 100mm Macro f1.8. Photography is fun^_^

AGirlsMBA said...

nice work! your pictures i gorgeous!

ipoel said...

okay u lost me at Canon... and Rebel XT hahaha.. but boy you know what you're doingg!!

Anonymous said...

i really liked that picture....infact i liked your other stanford pics as well...congrats for that award. you deserved it.