Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Back From the Holiday Mood

The first ten days of December, is (almost) totally non-related to MBA application. I enjoyed a nice trip to HK, met my b/f, ate a lot of great food and did some shopping. Then we came back to SH together, and spent another couple of sweet days... The farewell time was pretty hard, as I had no idea when I would be able to see him again, but I still managed to pull myself out of that desperate thinking and focus on essays again.

Basically I only have 5 weeks left for 4 apps. I have already had drafts for Columbia and MIT, but more polishing is absolutely necessary. I think I'm making good progress, and I'm definitely becoming better at writing after all these days of practice. I even provided some constructive ideas for a fellow applicant for his Haas essays^_^ Hearing him say "you're really good at writing" is a big ego boost, haha~

Think about one month later, all apps would be submitted, parents would be back from Syd, my b/f might be able to get a project in BeiJing. Life is so beautiful ahead~ I just need to hold on...

1 comment:

asiangal said...

Agree with you that with R2 deadlines so close by, we only need to "trudge" along for a few more weeks before it's all over. Then we start worrying about interview invites. =)