Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Upcoming Events

This week, a lot of US top schools are having a China tour, making applicants' schedule very busy here.
Yesterday was Stanford's info session in BJ.
Today MIT's in Tsinghua University, BJ.
Tomorrow, MIT info session in Fudan University, SH.
Friday, Stanford's info session in SH, as well as NYU's session in BJ.

I'm going to attend the MIT and Stanford sessions in SH, but it's a pity that NYU won't come to SH. Another event I would be missing is Zagna's Fashion Show held tomorrow night! My friend at Citibank got me this exclusive VIP pass to the show, but I just have to hear out MIT, so I gave the pass to a friend who got super excited over it. Shit, still can't believe I have to miss the fashion, the runway, and hot guys... MIT better give me some magnificent presentation, or i might run half-way to join my friend :P

No comments: