Wednesday, July 05, 2006

TOEFL & MBA tour

Last week, I mailed four schools that I'm attended to apply first/second round, about whether they can accept IELTS score instead of TOEFL, coz my last year's IELTS score is still valid while all my TOEFL scores expired. Standford, Stern and Rotman replied, but only Rotman told me they would be glad to accept my IELTS score. (Are Canadian schools more open-minded on these kind of things?) So it seems that I'll need to take TOEFL again! So I'll probably be the lucky one to take first iBT test in SH~ Good luck to myself~

Chasedream forum just released updated news about the MBA tour that's gonna happen on July 20 in SH. But when I see the school list, I'm somewhat disappointed. Though they do have some big names like Wharton, Chicago, Columbia, but I'm not applying to any of these... So now I'm not sure whether I should still go, since I'll have to leave a training early that day if I am going...

2 comments:

Marina said...

they probably want you to take it so they can UP their statistics

Katrina said...

hm... interesting reason, maybe they do...
b-schools are looking for candidates that will make them look good too, aren't they?